FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & Customer tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Clear Design Display is based in Cape Town. We ship finished products to clients in and around South Africa as well as clients in Europe and the Middle East.
Use our handy quote request toolClear Design needs as much information about your product as possible! For example what is the product going to be used for? How many are needed?Please send a sketch drawing or a photo of the product you would like, so we can fully understand the product needed and therefore we can put a costing together that will give you the best option in product needed and affordability of the product.
It all depends on what the product is that is been costed and what material requirements are needed in order to manufacture the produce.Turnaround time for a quotation is usually 24 to 48 hours as our sales team need time to get feedback from suppliers. The logistics of the building process needs to be assessed in order to work out the costing of your product.
Clear Design works on a first come first serve principle and all orders are subject to the minimum turnaround time of 10 to 15 working days.This is due to material and production planning, that needs to take place, in order for the product to be manufactured correctly.
Clear Design does arrange special product packaging for client’s shipping or delivery requirements. Special packaging is only provided when instructed by clients, at an extra cost.
Clear Design manufactures acrylic products. We work with leading acrylic brands, such as Perspex and Plexiglas, and material suppliers and equipment suppliers that specialize in acrylics and plastics.We do this as it minimizes manufacturing costs, speeds up the production process and provides a cost effective means of creating quality products that does not negatively impact our clients investment at all.
Yes we do, artwork is required in cdr, AI. or pdf format. This will allow us to import the artwork for digital printing or screen printing set up.Visit our printing page for more information: https://cleardesign.co.za/printing-page/
No, we do not work on weekends or public holidays. Clear Design works from Monday to Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm and 8 am to 4 pm on Fridays.
You can order one or many units, however customer orders have to be a minimum of R250,00. Bulk order prices may be negotiated.
1. For customized products, it is helpful to our team if you could include:
- Images or drawings of your desired product with the relevant dimensions
- Materials and thickness you would like us to use
2. If you supply drawings, please ensure they are legible with annotations.3. For overall dimensions: please specify if the measurements are internal or external ( If you are unsure, our design team can advise you).
4. Please note if you have artwork, it is important to specify the size and placement of the artwork. File formats for vector images are .cdr or .AI or pdf.5. When providing artwork please ensure you supply all fonts or convert your fonts to paths.6. Providing dimensions of the area you are placing your product in is helpful.7. Sharing the purpose of the product helps us to know what assembly methods to use.